Friday 18 October 2013

Not enough hours in the day!!!






Can't believe so much time has passed since my last post. We had a wonderful holiday on the farm and didn't want to come home. I arrived home to 363 emails which really made my day. Took me ages to get through them all and had missed so much on my favourite blogs in a week. We then had the second week of the holidays to get thru until the kids went back to school this week. Have still been catching up with myself and helping my Mum who just had shoulder replacement surgery. As always it's go, go, go!!!!

So, as you can imagine I have had so many ideas but so little time to actually craft. By the time I finish all my jobs its 10.30pm and my energy has waned. But have managed to fit in a few cards and projects here and there.

I finally had a chance to use some sequins that I found at The Warehouse. It is a mix of this colour blue in 3 different sizes along with a darker blue. It also has a light and dark green. The colour is so beautiful I didn't use any others on this card in the end. I also found the greyish glitter ribbon at a local $3 shop. Am only just getting into stamping and haven't got my hands on a decent black ink pad yet but have finally found someone who sells Hero Art Ink Pads in New Zealand.

Let me know what you think and may even get a chance later tonight to put up another project. And hopefully I will do some more crafting into the night since its the weekend....yippee!!!!

Take care
Shona

No comments:

Post a Comment