Thursday 7 November 2013

My discovery of Teresa Collins


After purchasing in September a 6x6 pad each of 'Family Stories' and 'Memorabilia' by Teresa Collins, I find myself drawn to the papers again and again (as you will see by my last few cards....). I absolutely love grey and white and also light blue, so both pads are perfect for me to play around with.

I have seen this 'banner' type shaped paper around quite a bit lately and decided to have a go myself. These three papers used are all from the 'Memorabilia' pad, as well as the 'Love is Rare' sentiment. I found it quite hard to cut the ends of the paper to make sure the triangles were the same but am really pleased with how it turned out.

Am in the midst of making more twine wreaths and xmas trees. Finally got my hands on some red/white bakers twine and just about finished one small wreath tonight. Will show you a photo of that tomorrow hopefully.

My son Max is having his birthday party after school tomorrow. Will bring him and his 4 friends home from school so they can eat junk food and play 'war'. Then my husband and I will take two cars to McDonalds (as will have my daughter and her friend as well) for dinner. Fingers crossed the weather is good so we can take our dinner to the park.

Will let you know how it goes........

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment:

  1. Great combination of papers! I've got the Teresa Collins holiday pad - need to break it out!

    ReplyDelete