Monday 20 January 2014

Crafting Weekend!!

Well, what a wonderful time I had spending the weekend with my Mum, chatting, crafting and eating. I almost needed to put a trailer on my car to get all my craft products to her house but was so worth it. Was a very relaxed couple of days.

I actually made five cards while I was there and will show one each day.  This is my first one:
I decided it would be nice to step out of my comfort zone and use some different colours. I had planned to only do one triangle and stamp above it but I cut the angle wrongly and ended up with 2, so tried them like this and thought it looked pretty good. The paper is from Teresa Collins 'Family Stories' 6x6 pad. 

I actually had a disaster when I was doing the stamping. When I stamped it had funny black lines over the letters. Turned out it had fluff all over the stamp and it took ages to get it all off. So I had to keep stamping to make sure it was clean again. You should see the back of this card........

Will share another card tomorrow. Just catching up with the kids now and will hopefully go for swim later. As much as I love spending time with my Mum, its always nice to be back at home.

Take care
Shona
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment