Sunday 4 May 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge # 74

I'm in sequin heaven at the moment as I just spent some of my hard-earned gardening money on multiple bags of sequins from Papervine. Phoebe took one look at them and asked me to make some rainbows. The sketch for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge  is:
I thought this sketch would be the perfect chance to play around with my sequins and see if I can not only be inspired by the sketch but also make Phoebe very happy!
Talk about fiddly (those things stick everywhere!!) but I love the colours, it has a sense of fun and Phoebe LOVES it!

The sequins are by Studio Calico and purchased from Papervine along with the enamel dots. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft 'You' set.

Its 1am Sunday morning and just made 3 more cards this evening. If my eyes weren't so tired I could make many more. I was really worried that after 2 weeks of no designs that I wouldn't come up with anything but seems my crafting mind had stored away many ideas to keep me going for days. So more posts tomorrow...well, today!!

Take care
Shona

 

7 comments:

  1. Nice sequined CAS card Shona. Colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, rainbow-y swoosh of sequins, Shona ... the scattering of enamel dots is fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great use of sequins - I'm not sure I would have the patience!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...what a card! This is just fabulous and how in the world did you line up each one of those sequins so perfectly??? you are amazing my friend, I just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I love that sequiny rainbow, Shona! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so pretty! I love the sequins! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun take on the sketch--love those sequins!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete