Thursday 15 May 2014

Less is More Challenge # 171

It was 0 degrees (celcius) here this morning and our first freezing cold start. Was very hard to get moving and we were nearly late for school. But now the sun has broken through and its getting warmer. Just in time for me to walk the dogs!

At the Less is More Challenge this week, their theme is 'One Layer Thank You Cards'. Perfect time for me to try out my new word dies I purchased a few weeks ago.
For some reason while driving back from gymnastics last night, I kept picturing this card in my head. Who knows why, so decided to try it out. It was extremely fiddly with all the in-lay die cutting but love how it turned out.

The metal die is from Spellbinders 'Inspire' and enamel dots from Papervine.

Have one more card to load up and then off to the riverbank. I just wanted to mention too that I've had so many lovely comments from people lately, everyone sounds so nice and offer so much support and encouragement. I'm so glad I decided to become a part of this crafting community, really gives me a confidence boost and love that I'm able to do the same for others.

Take care
Shona
 

4 comments:

  1. This looks super, I can image how fiddly all that inlay was!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    We do ask that you remove the Word Verification for your blog for ease of commenting!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the die cut in the rainbow of colors and the sprinkle of enamel dots. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, Shona ... a rainbow of colours ... how brilliant ... your precision is amazing! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be so late commenting, what a stylish card Shona!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete