Monday 26 May 2014

Muse Challenge # 68

Freezing cold here this morning and not going to get any warmer as the day goes on. Perfect day to do some blog posts and bake some cakes.
This week at the Muse Challenge blog, we had this beautiful card to use as our inspiration. I still don't have any flower stamps (but some are on their way.....) so had to look through my stickers to see what goodies I could find.
I loved the colour of the chevron pattern on Marion's card and managed to find paper very similar. I wanted to bring in the colour of the flower as well, so thought this other patterned paper would cover all the colours at once. A couple of cute little heart stickers and flower, and there we go!

Both papers are from Teresa Collins 'You are my Happy', the sentiment from Rosies Studio and the stickers from Echo Park.

A few more cards to post and then will rug up and take the dogs for a walk. Maybe if I walk really fast it will warm me up a bit!

Take care
Shona


 

3 comments:

  1. What fabulous DP, Shona ... great colour combo and such sweet wee details! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous design on your card - those colours are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Shona. I love that DP, perfect for the challenge and the sentiment is sweet x

    ReplyDelete