Wednesday 11 June 2014

CASE Study Challenge # 194

We are on to Day 4 of constant rain which is awful for my doggy's (as not much walking action happening) but wonderful for us crafters!!

I sat up till 1am this morning not only because I really wanted to make a card for this weeks challenge at CASE Study but I also received my Altenew stamps!! They are just divine and I couldn't stop playing around with them. Can imagine my cards for the next few weeks will be lathered in Altenew.
Isn't this the most amazing card!! Its so simple yet striking and the die cuts are so perfect. Pamela Ho is the Guest Designer this month and can't wait to see what other incredible cards we will be inspired by of hers.
I seem to be in a 'circle' mood at the moment as I got out my circle punches again. After punching I put a piece of white cardstock behind the middle hole and stamped my sentiment. I then popped the black paper up on foam squares. So happy with how the card turned out!

The pink paper is from Echo Park 'Everyday Eclectic' and the black paper from Teresa Collins 'Memorabilia'. The sentiment is from Altenew 'Sohcahtoa' and heart from Kaisercraft.

I decided I would also link this as my second entry to the challenge at CAS on Sunday #35 where their theme is 'Paper Piecing'.

One more card to post and can then get started on the next challenge. Certainly no gardening going on here today!

Take care
Shona

3 comments:

  1. So fun design! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great circular design! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bold and graphic, Shona ... love the simplicity ... and what a fabulous heart! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete