Thursday 20 October 2016

Reminder: Time Out Challenge # 68

Hi there, I'm popping in with a reminder about our current TIME OUT challenge. We have a card for you to CASE by the amazing Ardyth of Maskerade:





I love the colours she used, they have an Autumnal feel about them and the hint of gold along the bottom is gorgeous!! You can be inspired however you like by Ardyth's card. You could use the design, the colours or the flowers...its totally up to you!

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Marina of My Perfect Life and I'm sure she will have another stunning card for you as a reminder.

For my card I was inspired by the flowers, the colours and the design of the card itself. I love how the flowers are flowing up the panel, so this is what I came up with:
 

I cut a panel of white CS slightly shorter than my card front and went to town stamping the flowers and leaves across the card. Once I was happy with the design, I stamped the sentiment in black and put lots of foam tape on the back. For the gold glitter strips I put a strip of double-sided tape along the top and bottom edge of the card front, tipped on gold glitter and rubbed it in with my fingers. The panel was then put on top. Nice and simple!!

The leaves and small rounded flower are from Altenew 'Vintage Flowers' and the other flowers and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp 'Thinking of You'.

You have until Wednesday October 26th to link your project to the TIME OUT 
challenge and if your struggling with ideas, pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the Design Team and our Guest Designer Marina have created for you. Looking forward to seeing your designs in the Gallery!!

Take care
Shona
 

7 comments:

  1. I do love how you made the gold glitter strips, very inventive and beautiful stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love how beautifully you've stamped the flowers and used the gold strips from Ardyth's card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love how beautifully you've stamped the flowers and used the gold strips from Ardyth's card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cascade of sweet blooms, Shona ... fabulous with the shimmery gold top and bottom! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamping and the gold tips look great! Love how you created your own glitter tape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Shona!!! Love the glittery framing and your colours are beautiful. Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty CASE. I love your delicate flowers tumbling across your card. The gold at top and bottom is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete