Monday 23 January 2017

CASology Challenge #232

Hi there everybody!! I'm popping in with a quick and naughty card for the current CASology  challenge!






I haven't entered for a while and when I saw the Cue word I kept thinking of the same phrase over and over again. So after lots of searching thru my stamps, I managed to find the perfect image:



This is a 'hope you find this funny and it doesn't offend anyone' card!! Have you ever heard of the phrase 'who cut the cheese??' Well, this poor little bunny was caught in the act and looks incredibly embarrassed. 

I stamped the bunny on some white CS, as well as the cheese wedge x3. A quick colour with my pencils and I fussy cut them out. The cloud and sentiment were stamped on the card front and I used a grey pencil to create a surface for the bunny to stand on. The bunny was put on foam tape and after 'cutting the cheese' images, I glued them in the cloud. I didn't have any tiny cloud images so just drew some with a fine black pen. How embarrassing!!

The bunny and cloud is from My Favourite Things 'Somebunny', the cheese wedge is from WPlus9 'Get Well Gang' and the sentiment from Create A Smile 'Bad Day'.

Now I just need to work out who to send this too......????

Take care
Shona
 

8 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing!! Should I now be embarrassed that I didn't need to read your explanation to get where this card was going?! My sides hurt!! Oh Sho, the way that mind of yours works...too, too funny... Anyway, a bunny that cute can get away with anything! She can stop blushing now. :-) SO glad you joined us at CASology this week!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto everything Hazel said! OMG, this made my morning! So glad you and your sense of humor are in the gallery at CASology this week, Shona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, this is too funny. I absolutely love it! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week. This card was really good for a laugh or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahahahaha!!! Thank you for a brilliant laugh and thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I "smell" a winner. Still laughing hysterically.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too darn cute...so in love with your stinky card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, this is sooooo cute and had me cracking up with laughter, Shona!!!! A winner!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahahahaha!!! Brilliant, Shona ... this is a riot ... and so much fun! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete