Thursday 15 March 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - March New Release Day 3

Hello again everybody and welcome to Day 3 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  March New Release!!

I've been looking forward to this day for all you tea drinkers out there. I know coffee is extremely popular but I have a husband who drinks copious cups of tea each day and I'm sure there are many of you like that, so these sets are for you!

Introducing the Serendipi-tea Stamp Set and Teapot Fri-dies:


Love this set so much, the heart details are the adorable and the sentiments couldn't be more perfect!! For my card design I was inspired by my husbands tea consumption and just had to use this sentiment:


This is the cutest little tea-cup and saucer and I couldn't stop at colouring just one!!

I started off by stamping the tea-cup 8x on some white CS, die-cut them with the matching die and coloured using my Faber Castell pencils.  For the background I wanted some detail but not in colour (so not to compete with the cups) so I stamped the Full on Floral background stamp in black ink and adhered the cups with double-sided tape.

I think this sentiment is so perfect for a crafting tea-drinker, so I stamped and heat embossed it in gold on white CS and popped on foam tape, along with some sequins from Neat and Tangled.

All of the New Release items are available right now from the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Shop and if you use my special code you can save 15% on your purchase!!





I'm also going to link this to The Cat's Pyjama's Challenge #344 where their theme is 'Coffee/Tea'.


Thanks so much for coming by. Make sure you check out the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see what the other Girl Fridays have created with the new sets. They have some incredible projects to inspire you!! See you back here tomorrow for Day 4 of the Release!

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment:

  1. Not a tea drinker usually but this card could change my ways. You've taken the best part of the stamp set and made, what can only be called, a Shona card to end all Shona cards (I take that back...more Shona cards, please). This one is beyond delightful...fantastic.

    ReplyDelete